Friday, March 20, 2009

Prepping flowers for a wedding-Yilin visits

My good friend from high school, Syreeta, will be getting married this weekend in San Diego. I came down early to help my mom because she is doing the flowers for the event-which is going to be huge, glitzy, and detailed!
Yilin (Uncle Chuck's new wife) came down to help us with the preparation. I took some photos of us working, the 700 roses, and the beautiful centerpieces we created!
aww!
Then, we all went out to Fillippi's down the street in Escondido for dinner. It is a very busy Italian restaurant with DELICIOUS food. It has a real "small town, family-owned" feel and we really enjoyed ourselves.
Filipi's-Tahlya and Makayla
I am really looking forward to tomorrow. I can't wait to see how all the flowers and decorations come together and I am also anxious to witness my friend getting married. It is such a wonderful thing to be a part of such a significant transition in the life of someone you love.
Yilin and mom working on flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment