Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fourth of July and Reinel's 26th celebration!

This fourth of July/birthday weekend was so fulfilling for me. This year I bought some tickets for a concert at the Hollywood Bowl to see a band I really enjoy. My family was going to join me for the event. But, they surprised me by coming up the night before to BBQ for July 4th!
Lanie and Tahlya
I bought some meat and even some sparklers, and late into the night we played a hilarious game of Catch Phrase.
My boyfriend and his friends that were visiting stopped by as well, so we had quite the little impromptu party!
Sunday was the day of the concert, and I could not wait to get to the lovely Hollywood hills for our pre-concert picnic!
Grandma and Tahlya wearing cool hats
We arrived with little hassle, had a lovely picnic and then headed into the concert for a wonderful concert complete with fireworks!
Here's a video of the finale! (you can see and hear that we had a great time)

I am truly grateful to have my family close by and ready to party at any moment! There are always good times to be had, and new memories to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment